All the devices are getting updated with time, those are being moderated, becoming more featured and somehow more complicated. Those who do not love so much complicacy and probably are happier with the older version of their iOS gadgets can take help from apps like TinyUmbrella.
This app has been developed by Semaphore, a company, which had come earlier with two apps, TinyTSS and Umbrella. Later they merged these two apps and the outcome is TinyUmbrella.
This app acts as a tool which takes care of any bug that may attack your device and fix it immediately. Not only that, after its installation, you can easily use your jailbroken iOS device as that also will be working with TinyUmbrella.
TinyUmbrella app can request for SHSH signatures which will restore firmware to enable the iTunes to restore the device. This app can save SHSH Blobs on devices with Windows and Mac. It is quite simple by interface as it uses graphical user interface theory. So the users will just love it for its two marvellous features and simple look.
TinyUmbrella Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit)
It is an open source application which is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux computers and it comes free of cost. If you save SHSH Blobs on your Windows or Mac computers then you can downgrade your iPhone or iPad and restore the lower version of firmware on those.
- Choose the compatible version of TinyUmbrella like for Windows or Mac by searching the internet.
- If your PC or laptop does not contain Java then get it, as it is needed to run TinyUmbrella.
- Now check the .exe file of TinyUmbrella that you have installed before.
- Let the tool run on your PC or laptop.
- Now you can connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or laptop and give some time to detect the connected device.
- Now a TinyUmbrella dialogue box will appear on screen, where you need to click on the “save SHSH” button.
- The SHSH Blobs will be saved under General Tab.
Now if you want to restore the saved SHSH Blobs, then click on “Start TSS Server” button on the screen.
TinyUmbrella Download Free for Mac/Macbook Pro/Air
Now if you are using Mac, the below process needs to be followed:
- Download TinyUmbrella Mac version from any source available on net.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with a USB cable to Mac device.
- Close the popups that will appear after connecting the gadgets.
- The screen will show “Fetch OTA for… iPhone”. Button. Click on this button to save SHSH Blobs on your Mac.
- Check the blobs by pressing “windows+shift+G”.
TinyUmbrella latest version needs Java 64-Bit to run on your computer. It is very much users friendly and the heading collapses or expands with a single click. You can edit the connected devices’ names from it.
How it downgrades
Apple is upgrading their device systems and along with each upgrade, a few new aesthetics have been changed. Also some new restrictions are added to their devices. Officially you cannot downgrade your iOS device once it has been upgraded.
It has created problem for the users who are not happy with the upgraded format of their devices. TinyUmbrella offers a solution for those users. To use the older version of the software you need to save the SHSH signature of that version, but Apple does not provide the SHSH signature for that version. But TinyUmbrella can provide you with that older version of the iOS and save you from this condition. Only you have to make sure that the previous version of software that you wish to use on your device was previously installed on your device.
How it restores
TinyUmbrella provides you a chance to get back to the earlier used version of the software that has been updated on your device recently and you do not like the experience.
It can also save your device from getting bugged. If your iOS gets bugged then you will face certain problems like getting back again and again to the recovery mode loop. If you use TinyUmbrella on your device, then you can be assured that the bugs will be fixed with its help pretty soon.